Which is the best plagiarism Checker? It might be your question of concern. If you’re a writer, student, blogger, editor, researcher, or someone in the vicinity of academics. Then, You have landed on the right page.
Plagiarism could be a little burdensome to tackle as it’s considered to be an unethical practice of imitation which can lead to some serious consequences. At such points of plagiarism, checkers come in handy to smoothen your writing process whenever there’s the suspense of duplicacy.
In this post, I’ve handpicked a few free and paid plagiarism checkers after using almost every plagiarism checker available out there. Metrics used to assess a particular plagiarism checker are the degree of accuracy, performance, and ease of use.
It is a list crafted solely with the purpose and experience to lighten your hassle of finding the best plagiarism checker.
5+ Popular Plagiarism Checkers (Handpicked)
An efficient plagiarism checker must be able to accurately identify plagiarized content. Even if it has been altered or paraphrased.
In this post, I’ve handpicked 5 plagiarism checkers for you. After conducting a comparative survey based on their performance, accuracy, and ease of use.
If you’re on the go & couldn’t spare the time to go through the complete list of tools. To make a decision on which one to choose. Then, don’t worry I got you covered. You can quickly look up CopyScape & Quetext.
If you’ve indulged in any kind of writing whether it be professional, academic, or otherwise. Then, surely you must have heard of Grammarly. It’s basically an AI writing tool that analyzes your writing for grammar and spelling errors. Grammarly enhances your writing by providing writing and proofreading assistance. In addition to it, Grammarly has also embedded a plagiarism checker which comes off as a part of Grammarly Premium.
Grammarly works with amazing convenience as a plagiarism checker. All you have to do is copy-paste the content into the dashboard of Grammarly & it’ll generate a report of your document. Since it isn’t a dedicated plagiarism checker we cannot rely heavily on it in terms of reliability.
- With Grammarly, you can easily give a certain tone and style to your writing & it’ll make your suggestions accordingly to improve upon it.
- Grammarly plagiarism checker allows you to batch your content as per your convenience and categorization.
- It gives you alerts and notifications if it detects something under the suspension of duplicacy while you’re writing or editing your document.
To access the Grammarly plagiarism checkers you’ve to buy the subscription plan of Grammarly Premium which costs $30 per month. If you’re someone who requires it often then you can go with their quarterly & annual subscription plan of $60 & $144 respectively.
If you’ve been a keen user of Grammarly. But if you want to upgrade to a tool with more reliability and features then ProWritingAid would be a great replacement. It gives you an array of tools to add uniqueness and a certain style to your writing in addition to assistance with spelling and grammar errors.
The plagiarism checker of ProWritingAid is more efficient and reliable than Grammarly. It enlists the document into original and non-original subsections & also directs you to the original source of plagiarized content.
- With ProWritingAid you can specify the degree of a certain tone, removal of sticky words, filler words, overused words, etc.
- It works in integration with your browser, Google doc, Gmail, etc.
- The plagiarism checker of ProWritingAid can check your content in multiple languages & shows different aspects of the report with color distinction.
You can use the ProWritingAid plagiarism checker in one of two ways. Either you can buy the ProWritingAid Premium Plus subscription or you can buy the ProWritingAid plagiarism checker individually.
ProWritingAid Premium Plus comes with a bunch of functionalities in addition to its plagiarism checker. It costs $24 monthly & $90 annually. Whereas the independent plagiarism checker is billed based on the number of checks.
If you’re someone who’s on the lookout for a reliable plagiarism checker then CopyScape is for you. Let me tell you why CopyScape is one of the most premium plagiarism checkers available out there. It is a cloud-based plagiarism checker which uses an identification algorithm to check your content for plagiarism against numerous web pages available on the web.
CopyScape works smoothly as a plagiarism checker. All you have to do is copy-paste the URL of the document that you want to check & click on search. It’ll generate the report for you where you can see how much portion is being plagiarized and from where.
- When you open CopyScape, the first thing you’ll notice is the utterly convenient interface.
- CopyScape can check your content against plagiarism in 5+ languages.
- You can download the report of your search & share it with your team members.
- One thing I’ve found interesting in CopyScape is the distinction of color in highlighting different aspects of the report. CopyScape makes it very easy to read the report to improve upon it.
CopyScape falls slightly on the expensive side of the spectrum. So, if you’re someone who’s looking for a reliable plagiarism checker and has the budget for it. Then only, you can go for CopyScape. It costs around 20 cents per 1000 words
If you’re someone who doesn’t wanna use those popular & commonly used plagiarism checkers but also you want a tool with reliability and accuracy. Then, you might want to check out Quetext.
Quetext is a plagiarism checker and citation assistance which uses deep search algorithms to scan your content for plagiarism against numerous content available. It uses contextual analysis, smart algorithms, and word replacement analysis to pick out plagiarized portions of your document and suggest some actionable recommendations.
To check a document for plagiarism all you need to do is copy-paste the content or you can drag & drop the file as well and click search. It’ll generate a report of plagiarism for you stating the instances and sources of plagiarism.
- The interface of Quetext is simple and easy to use. When you open Quetext, it’s one of the few things you’ll notice. I bet.
- Along with a report. Quetext also shows the percentage of plagiarized content in your file. You can download the report into a pdf file & share it with your team.
Quetext is available in both free and paid versions. In the free version of Quetext, you can check upto 2500 words. Whereas in the paid version, you get citation assistance and Snippet text in addition to the plagiarism checker. Quetext Pro costs $9.99 per month.
In the list of ‘not-so-popular yet reliable’ plagiarism checkers, Duplichecker is another versatile tool. It uses deep search algorithms to thoroughly scan your content for plagiarism against the plethora of content available on other pages.
Duplichecker works with simplicity and efficiency as a plagiarism checker. In order to check your writing for plagiarism in Duplichecker. You can copy-paste the content, the URL of the document or upload the document into it and click on search to generate the report of the document where it tells you about the specifics of the content such as percentage of plagiarism, which portion of the document is plagiarized, source of plagiarized content, number of matches, etc.
- Duplichecker allows only 1000 words to check at a time. Unfortunately, you cannot exceed the limit of words.
- Duplichecker is simple to use with a user-friendly interface.
- Duplichecker is an operational plagiarism checker in several different languages.
- Duplichecker Pro removes the limit of words up to 10k.
You can access Duplichecker in both free and paid versions. Whereas the paid version of Duplichecker starts from as low as $10 and goes up to $200.
Duplichecker gives you a unique feature through which you can customize your subscription plan as per convenience based on several aspects such as the number of words, number of searches, and many more features.
Final Thoughts: Best Plagiarism Checker In (2022)
Finally, we’ve come to the end of this article. I hope you have found what you’ve been looking for. Which is the best plagiarism checker. If not then no issues we won’t let you go without giving you the best plagiarism checker. After which all you have to do is log in to your account and check some of your writings in it.
- CopyScape: It’s a premium plagiarism checker and one of the best available in the market. If you’re a new blogger and want to have a reliable plagiarism checker and have a budget to afford it. Get it, you won’t regret it.
- Quetext: Quetext is a plagiarism checker and citation assistance that uses several methods and algorithms to keep the originality of your document intact.
Let’s consider another scenario. If you’re a new blogger and want to have a reliable plagiarism checker but don’t have a budget to afford premium tools. Then, you can begin your journey with Quetext. Without a second thought.