Now, let us look at the available Codecademy promo codes.
What Are The Promo Codes Available On Codecademy?
Codecademy offers a promo code, SAVE15, for 15% off the annual Pro membership. It also offers a 10% off when you reactivate your Codecademy membership. Moreover, if you refer a friend, you will get a discount. The platform provides 35% off on its Pro membership for students. In addition, you can take advantage of beginner’s courses for free.
How to Claim a Promo Code On Codecademy? (Step By Step)
Here are the steps to claim a promo code on Codecademy:
Step #1: First, log in to your account using valid credentials.
Step #2: Select the desired course.
Step #3: Enter your payment details.
Step #4: Enter the discount code in the appropriate box and click ‘Apply Code’.
Step #5: After successful payment, the discount will become active.
Codecademy Pricing Plans
There are three different pricing options available on Codecademy, and I have explained every one of them in detail below.
For individuals, Codecademy offers three pricing plans, and they are:
1. Free Plan: To get access to the free plan, you just need to sign up on Codecademy, and you will get access to all the basic courses. You can do limited practice on its mobile application, and it only offers peer support.
2. Pro Lite Plan: The Pro Lite Plan costs $29.99/mo or $14.99/mo, paid annually. This gives you all the features of the free plan plus access to pro courses, members-only content, skill paths, step-by-step guidance, peer support, and real-world projects.
3. Pro Plan: The Pro plan costs $39.99/mo or $19.99/mo, paid annually. With this plan, you get access to all the pro lite plan features plus career paths and interview prep.
Codecademy offers special pricing to college students where you can get access to everything available on Codecademy at just $149.99/year. To get access to this pricing, you will need to verify your eligibility first; after that, you will get 35% off on regular pricing.
The team pricing of Codecademy is $299/year/user, allowing you to add up to 25 users to this plan. In this plan, you will get the certification of completion, account dashboard, technical skills catalog, projects, labs, content assignment, and s on. If you have more than 25 members on your team, then you can opt for the enterprise plan, where you can customize your plan.
What Are The Career Paths for Codecademy?
There are so many reasons why you might want to start coding. Let us look at the best career paths that Codecademy offers its users.
- Data Science Career Path- This path gives all the tools to become a data analyst, data scientist, or machine learning engineer. Here, you will learn SQL and Python techniques for gathering, analyzing, cleaning, and visualizing data using real datasets.
- Full-Stack Software Engineer Career Path- In this case, you will learn the entire stack from front end to back end. You will also work on projects that will support your portfolio. By the end, you will be equipped with the necessary skills to develop a web application with your desirable choice stack.
- Computer Science Career Path: This career path will make you think like a programmer and enhance your confidence for screenings and technical interviews. Initially, you will start with Python and proceed to AI and Machine Learning.
Conclusion: Codecademy Promo Code (2022)
In today’s world, everyone knows how to code. Even kids love coding. However, if you do not have a specific skill, you cannot decide where to start. Here, Codecademy helps you decide to choose which path to start with. In addition, the exciting Codeacdemy promo codes make it even easier for you to learn to code.
FAQs On Codecademy
The platform offers discounted membership for students who sign up for the first time.
Since its courses and career paths are not accredited, the certificates can only demonstrate that you have completed the course.
Taking a professional online course shows your passion for advancing your career. So, putting Codecademy on the resume will be a great addition that will prove that you have the right skills to land the job.
You don’t need to have any coding knowledge to sign up on Codecademy. You can be a newbie to programming and start your learning journey here.
Yes, Codecademy is suitable for children because programming is like just any other language or subject they learn in their schools. It would be good if they start learning to code at an early age so that they can become a coding expert later on.
No, Codecademy does not offer refunds, but it offers a 7-day free trial which you can use before buying its subscription.
Yes, Codecademy offers a student discount where you can get a 35% discount on the annual plan of Codecademy, but you would need to verify yourself as a student to get the discount.